Dr. Graham N Gitlin Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Graham N Gitlin?

Great Doctor

Excellent Service! Professional and caring.

A Doctor Who Listens

Dr. Gitlin is an amazing doctor. He doesn't treat pictures, he actually treats patients. I have found Dr. Gitlin to be a very "conservative" doctor who is not in a rush to do surgery. Although when it does come time to have that operation he will give you the proper care and attention as he did when he performed hip surgery on my wife. I have had contact with him for 10 years and I speak from personal experience. BTW he came highly recommended from another orthopedic doctor.

A Consierge Experience!

Went to see Dr Gitlin for some pain I'm having in my knee. He was great. After a thorough exam he took his time to explain everything and answered every question I had. He was genuinely interested in helping me get back to running quickly and healthfully. His staff was very friendly and helpful. The office has modern d├ęcor and impeccably clean. His building was easy to find and parking was very convenient.

Fantastic Doc!

This was my first visit with Dr. Gitlin. He was the kind of doctor you could easily communicate with. Really a friendly doctor, knowledgeable, connected my symptoms to the issue correctly and quickly. A real pleasure to meet. Front office gal Blanche, equally kind. Nice to go into an office where you feel welcomed and where it feels like the physician is actually there willingly to help you. 5 stars all across the board!

Super Doc

Very friendly, spends a ton of time with me and explains things carefully and simply.

Took my mother to see Dr. Gitlin on the recommendation of my internist. Dr. Gitlin is very knowledgeable, super patient, and explains everything simply and in depth. Never felt hurried in any way. Dr Gitlin is straightforward and tells it exactly the way it is. Office staff is very pleasant and helpful. All round excellent!

Needed surgery for an ACL tear. Dr. Gitlin was great. He explained everything really well. Office staff was friendly and very organized. They really made the whole surgery & follow-up process easy. I followed Dr Gitlin's advice and healed quickly. I'm back to my favorite sports! Highly recommend Dr. Gitlin!

I went to see Dr. Gitlin based on a stellar recommendation from a good friend who competes in Ironmans. I had a sore shoulder from a training injury and feared a rotator cuff tear. His evaluation was very thorough, he really listened to my concerns and explained my options. He developed a treatment plan comprised of both physical therapy & arthroscopic surgery that really worked. He was focused on helping get me back to my active lifestyle quickly and healthfully. Thank you Dr. Gitlin and your staff for all your help!

Outstanding surgeon. Replaced both hips with excellent outcomes, super fast recovery. A true gentleman.

Shoulder surgery

I saw Dr. Gitlin for a shoulder problem, he felt I may have had a rotator cuff tear. An MRI was done and he thoroughly reviewed it with me as well as the treatment options. After trying physical therapy, I ended up having arthroscopic surgery and went home that same day. The surgery went well and my recovery was easier than I expected. Thanks!

Graham Gitlin M.D.

I have seen Graham Gitlin twice. Both times he spent less that 10-minutes with me and did not help my painful conditions one bit. He did not do a thorough enough examination, did not ask any pertinent questions about the conditions or possible causes and offered no treatment whatsoever. He did not even try to produce any results yet charged hefty fees for nothing. I encourage people to look elsewhere for a proper physcian who is interested in healing.

Athroscopy knee

Dr. Gitlin was professional, easy to meet with, explained well, surgery went well, follow up great. Staff friendly and on the ball.

Dr. Graham N Gitlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.