Dr. Graham Glass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Graham Glass?

Exceptional

Posted on May 21st, 2015

I found Dr. Glass to have a broad knowledge of medications, nutritional supplements and drug-drug interactions. He found my Vit. D level to be quite low and he recommended supplemental Vit. D. I rarely have a sick day since I started taking more Vit. D. He also follows my osteoporosis with periodic bone scans and educates me on supplements and meds that may lower calcium. I haven't seen a physician in years who takes the time to fully investigate the cause(s) of my medical symptoms. I am impressed and pleased with the quality of his medical care. It also helps that he is warm, friendly and nice.

see this doctor

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

I flew to Portland from Los Angeles just to see Dr Glass regarding a cardiac consultation. He gave me his sound medical opinion after carefully going over all my records and tests. We reached a conclusion as to which direction to take and I did what he suggested and everything turned out great. He is a brilliant doctor. I have been going to him for years and trust my medical condition to him.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

Dr. Glass is a doctor that cares. He is an excellent diagnostician and thorough in his exam. He is kind and just the best doctor, One leaves his office with a feeling of knowing that the best care was given. He has a wonderful personality and puts one at ease. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. He put me on the right blood pressure meds after failing with so many doctors and I am so happy to have found him. A five star doctor.

Wonderful Doc

Posted on July 20th, 2013

I have consulted Dr. Glass several times per year over the past 8-9 yrs. He is personable and very intelligent. His diagnoses and treatments have always been on-target. I still remember the day he diagnosed me with Shingles via an urgent call to him in the afternoon. He made time in his busy schedule to see me that same afternoon, confirmed his preliminary diagnosis, and prescribed medication that I started that same day, I'm only sorry that I didn't follow-up on his advice years ago to get a Shingles vaccine. He took the time to call me the next day to see how I was doing. Most recently, he took my before hours call regarding my husband and made time to examine him that same day. His med assistant is friendly and efficient. I think Dr. Glass is a really smart and wonderful doctor.

Compassion

Posted on November 27th, 2012

People Skills

Posted on August 4th, 2012

All medical students should use Dr. Glass as a shining example of how to deal with patients. Not only is he an expert in his field, but he is also a down-to-earth individual who makes one feel at ease. He can also tell a pretty good joke or two!Dr. Glass is great.

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Dr Glass is the first doctor I've seen in years that listens to his patients. He cared about finding out what was wrong while putting me at ease. I would recommend him above all others.

Posted on October 7th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Glass for several years. He his personal, pleasant and extremely tuned into my needs as a patient.

An excellent doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2010

Dr. Glass is knowledgable and considerate. He communicates his thinking and listens to mine as well. He is the best I've ever had.

Posted on August 28th, 2016