Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Graham L Hill has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Graham L Hill has the following 8 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Graham L Hill has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Graham L Hill is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Hill was the one who finally read my mri correctly, and began to treat me for my ruptured disk that is pinching a nerve. I like the fact that he consulted a collegue himself just to make sure because the tec had not reported the results correctly. When he had exausted everything he could do, he has referred me to a sergeon, no messing around with unnessary treatments. He has an awesome bedside manner and listens to what you have to say. His nurses are very friendly and helpful. I would highly recomend him.
I recommend Dr Hill without reservation. He listens and spends time with you and asks lots of questions to determine the next step. As a retired nurse, I am impressed with his attention to detail. I like the way he talks me through each procedure ( spine/hip injections). I never feel hurried during a visit. His patient teaching is superior...finally a doctor who educates you about your condition and provides options so you can make an informative decision.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIhc Health Services, 333 S 900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Graham L Hill in this video.
Dr. Graham L Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.