Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Graham Oxnard
Dr. Graham Oxnard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mankato, MN, with another office in Mankato, MN. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Oxnard is affiliated with Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System, Fairmont Medical Center and Albert Lea Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Graham Oxnard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Graham Oxnard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Oxnard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
Fairmont Medical Center
Albert Lea Medical Center
Austin Medical Center
Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Luther Midelfort Oakridge
Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Immanuel St Josephs Hospital
19 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Graham Oxnard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mankato, MN.