Dr. Graham M Woolf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Graham M Woolf?

His staff are not professional and has an attitude that is beyond rude. The doctor accepts Medicare and supplemental but bills $350.00 for an administrative fee. I had him perform a standard medical procedure which did not go smoothly. So I paid an extra fee then had to suffer the consequences. 2 months later I wanted to see a doctor about a related problem and was advised to see another doctor in the same practice. Same problem with the fee and staff attitude so in never went to see them again.

Price Gouging

Dr. Woolf came highly recommended. He is an in-network provider on my insurance. 24 hours prior to my appointment his assistant called to confirm the appointment and said, "Just so there are not surprises, we have a one-time office fee of $250 that is not covered by insurance." In the state of CA, this is not legal. As an in-network provider you agree to a contract. I confirmed this with my insurance and then explained it to the assistant. She wouldn't budge on the fee. She told me he had to to do this because reimbursements have dropped and that's the only way he could stay on the insurance. (This was interesting because he was only just added to my insurance a few months ago). I again explained. "This isn't my opinion this is simply not legal." I asked for the Dr. to call me back since my appointment wasn't until 4pm and I had waited. No one called.

Great doctor, knows his patients and how to relate to them. Good sense of humor. A straight shooter. Tells it like it is . Always spends time with me and was always available and empathic through three difficult hep c med trials. A genuine good guy

This doctor is all about getting your money, does not follow up, left message for him to call and three days later no calls...the staff is the same, very rude, the office environment is disorganized. This doctor is like a sleazy used car salesman, just looking to see where he can get more money out of you and in the end you end up with a lemon (results suck) im in the same place where I started, same symptoms but no explanation other than the test are normal.....ridiculous.

Dr. Woolf is the best

I was receiving chemotherapy for lung disease and the chemo was destroying my liver. Dr. Woolf immediately prescribed the appropriate medication to restore my liver so that I could resume the chemo. Dr. Woolfe literally save my life.

Simply The Best

From staff to after care - his office is simply the best.

I just saw Dr Woolf. He seemed extremely intelligent and well informed. He has done good follow up, and provided me with introductions to other doctors. Very glad he was reccommended to me.

The best

Dr. Woolf is the best doctor. He is so caring and has helped me and my family more than I can ever say. There really isn't a better gastroenterologist.

Long term patient

I like Dr. Woolf. He has a sense of humor, is very articulate in answering questions, has excellent bedside manner after colonoscopy. . .has called me back when I've called his office. . .has modified treatment when I have had reaction. He's friendly and very bright.

I couldn't thank him enough for all of the support and attention that he and his staff provided. He is a life saver.

inept, uncaring

As part of treatment gave me Zoloft, the liver drugs he prescribed could cause depression. I had an severe allergic reaction to Zoloft: fainting and loss of breath, hives. I phoned Dr. Woolf; he increased the Zoloft dosage 50% but didn't ask to see me. Steadily worsening I went to the Zoloft site, I had all the symptoms of allergic reaction. I called Dr. Woolf, afraid to stop Zoloft without his advise; he doesn't take patient calls on Mondays as he explained to me "unless the patient is dying" I left and went to another doctor.

The best!

Dr. Woolf truly is the best doctor there is! I can never thank him enough.

Dr. Graham M Woolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.