Dr. Granger Osborne Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Granger Osborne?

Dr. Osborne is great!

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Dr. Osborne is a great doctor. This is my third pregnancy, but I am still a bit scared because I was on bedrest and had a few issues with a previous pregnancy. Dr. Osborne has been great with taking every precaution to ensure I have a pleasant and safe pregnancy. He has explained everything in my pregnancy thoroughly and made me feel at ease. I have had previous doctors that made me feel like just another number and not like a pregnant woman with real concerns and feeling. Dr. Osborne has always made me feel important and respected my feelings. He even remembers details I've told him from one appointment to another, which I know can't be easy with so many patients. All of his staff are friendly and the practice always respects my time. I just can't say enough about all of the positive experiences I've had with Dr. Osborne and his staff!

Posted on March 8th, 2016