Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grant L Carter Jr
Dr. Grant L Carter Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Valley View Medical Center. Dr. Carter has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Grant L Carter Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Grant L Carter Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Grant L Carter Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Grant L Carter Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
He is the most terrible doctor!!! I went in for a brow lift and came out of surgery with NOTHING!!! My before and after pictures had no change! I went to Dr. Carter to have him fix HIS MISTAKE and he made me pay for part of the procedure a second time. I shouldn't have trusted him again! He did not do what we discussed AT ALL! He did what HE wanted with my face! I came out of my second surgery with my eyes swollen completely shut, black, blue, and yellow bruises all over my face, the whites of my eyes were filled with blood, my incisions look like they were done by a child and my swelling was so bad, I sent a picture of myself to my family and they didn't recognize me!! I went and got a second opinion on my healing process and was told that my results from surgery were NOT NORMAL and they were very concerned about my incisions! I have only been able to have 1 actual follow up visit with Dr Carter and I sat in the back room for over an hour and was seen by him for maybe 3 mins. I was told I would have 1/2 inch incisions from my procedure... my incisions are almost 2 inches each! He told me that my stitches would dissolve but I have had to go in to his office 3 different times now to have someone in his office remove stitches from my head. I got cosmetic surgery to be more confident in myself and came out of my surgery not wanting to be seen by anyone. I am horrified by what this doctor has done to me! DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!
This guy is only trained in OB/Gyn procedures. He markets himself as a cosmetic surgeon. He is NOT a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and therefore has not been trained NOR certified by the american society of plastic surgeons. I would look for a board certified plastic surgeon, not someone who says he is a board certified cosmetic surgeon. Those are not the same.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Carter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGrant L Carter Md, 3560 Sugar Leo Rd, Saint George, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Grant L Carter Jr in this video.
Dr. Grant L Carter Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint George, UT.