Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Grant D Taylor has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 5 of 28
My interactions with Dr. Taylor were fine and I found him to be good at explaining what was going on and talking through options. But I have also had several visits where I have waited over 3 hours past an appointment time to actually see Dr. Taylor with no explanation from the office staff, and I have had numerous phone calls to the office go unreturned while trying to obtain test results. I would NOT recommend this urology group to anyone.
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2000
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Grant D Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohnson City Urological Clinic, 2340 Knob Creek Rd Ste 720, Johnson City, TN
Dr. Grant D Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.