Dr. Grant Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grant Williams?

Dr Williams treats people like garbage

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dr Williams is definitely a genius though I don't really think he has empathy for people. He would easily stab you in the back, I don't trust him and I don't respect him. I have worked with him may times.

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Dr. Williams was very responsive to my condition. He calmed it down by me blowing through a straw very hard. He explained why and how that helped with my heart rate slowed down. He also took the time to explain my condition as to even draw me a picture of my heart and where the problem was. I have been to the cardiologist and they and their PA's never explain anything to me. Thank you Dr. Williams for being so professional, caring and thorough.

Posted on October 17th, 2017