Have you seen Dr. Grant E Taylor?

Interventative Care:

Dr. Grant attended to in all seriousness to my complaints of often-experienced pain. It was a routine preventive care visit & he totally listened to me go on & on about how rotten I always felt while on my period. He checked that part of me (this was a routine exam that I was due for anyway) & said he noticed swelling on one side of my lower abdominal cavity. He immediately got me an ultrasound appointment. I was in my car driving home from this ultrasound when he called me. (SO PROMPT & ON-TOP of my care!!) He let me know I had a mass. He got me in & seen by a gynecologist within 24 hours. Thanks to Dr. Taylor, I got the major surgery I needed in a very timely manner even if though I procrastinated in the beginning about getting help. I will always want him to be my doctor.

HES WONDERFUL,SMART,SOFT SPOKEN AND HE CARES.HES GOT A VERY SOFT VOICE,AND YOU CAN TRUST WHAT HES SAYS,HES GREAT!!!!!!

Caring Doctor

FINALLY after looking for a GOOD Doctor I've found one in Dr. Grant Taylor. He is knowledgable, caring, and spends time with me. I like him VERY much!!! He will be the Doctor for all of my future needs .

Dr Taylor and his Staff do a great job

Dr Taylor cares about his patients

Dr. Grant E Taylor is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Stanwood, WA.

Dr. Grant E Taylor Is this you?