Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at if you have any additional information.

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Grant Etnyre?

ATerrific Doctor

This doctor is very attentive and patient. He doesn't just prescribe drugs and send you on your way, but deals with you as a whole being, balancing and bringing back a quality state of health! I visited him, without knowing who he was, for athletic, chronic pain management. Dr. Tenure warned me it may take a number of visits ... and it did! But after six visits, I was pain free and still compete in triathlon, completely pain and spasm free! I couldn't recommend Dr. Etnyre higher!

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.

Dr. Grant Etnyre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Porter Ranch, CA.

Dr. Grant Etnyre Is this you?