Dr. Grant Gilliland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grant Gilliland?

Excellent

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Posted on August 12th, 2012

We are sure that Dr. gilliland is a good surgeon, but, his office staff and nurses need a course on courtesy and effeciency. After driving from McKinney to his Dallas office, with appointment card in hand for date and time, we were told that because we were not listed on the computer, we could not see the Dr. After making an additional appointment in McKinney, he removed some additional sutures. we returned two months later, more sutures were removed, but the problems remained. another appointment was made in the surgical center. again sutures were removed. each time the nurses were to call in prescriptions, none was called in. after a long weekend, another doctor in his office called in the prescriptions. the procedure was started the first of February, and the last removal of the leftover sutures was last week. I would have appreciated a short visit with him after the last surgery, but he had already left the office.Would I recommend him. No.

Dr. Gilliland- The greatest Surgeon In The World

Posted on May 7th, 2010

Dr. Gilliland performed orbital decompression of both my sockets, and later, performed a third surgery, cosmetic in nature. He is the most skilled physician I have ever known. Words will never adequately describe how I could even come close to thanking him for preserving my vision. He truly gave me my life back. Anyone out there with Graves Disease, he is the guy you need to see, and you WILL know when that arises.I love him and his office staff.

Registered Nurse

Posted on February 21st, 2010

He performed orbital reconstruction of both of my sockets due to Graves disease and I know first hand how skilled he is. This is major surgery. A day ...

Dr. Gilliland is the best of the best.

Posted on August 18th, 2009

Dr. Gilliland is a fantastic doctor with a wonderful bedside manner! He is wonderful at what he does and truly a specialist in his field. I lost my eye as a child and have had him as a doctor since I moved to TX in 1995. I truly feel blessed to have him and would highly recommend him to anyone because of his knowledge, compassion and skill. Losing an eye is a very traumatic experience and one that needs to be handled with compassion and dedication. You will not find a doctor more dedicated than Dr. Gilliland.

Posted on September 20th, 2017