Dr. Grant V Hammons Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Grant V Hammons?

Very Through, Caring, Dry Sense of Humour

Helped my mother with her high blood pressure and diabetes for the past two years in Sedalia. We couldnt have asked for anyone better! Just found out he left. Always a kind caring person. Not sure what these other reviews are or the type patients they are. We will miss him.

Negligent Care

This doctor doesn't give you the time of day. Spent less than five minutes with me. Took no time to prescribe proper medication for high blood pressure. End result I've been taking the completely wrong type of bp meds for my heart rate. New doctor discerned this immediately and even after just eight days the I have experienced night and day difference. I fear for other patients if they receive the same indifferent care as I did. It's sad and scary to think I spent all that time on the wrong meds and affect it was having on my heart and body.

Poor quality physician

Dr Hammons is a very conceited, self serving individual who's only interests is lining his own pockets with the hard earned cash his patients work so hard for. If you have a choice, avoid Dr Hammons.Sincerely,Former patient

Never Again

My girlfriend usualy sees Dr. Almond. She gives rave reviews for her. Dr. Hammons had to see her because Dr. Almond was booked for 3 months. He was rude and sarcastic with her. He would not help with other prescriptions and insisted that she had to wait the 3 months to see Dr. Almond. I understand somewhat but to treat a patient with such disregard is completely unacceptable. I usually don't complain but this really upset me. I called and made a formal complaint. I would suggest Dr. Almond. Hope no one has to deal with Dr. Hammons. Super unprofessional and should be reminded of the code of ethics and how to treat an ill patient!!!

I think he is a pretty fair Dr,but his bedside manner is the pitts.Maybe just a personality clash

Dr. Grant V Hammons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sedalia, MO.