3.9

Have you seen Dr. Grant W Heinz?

Dr Heinz always acts like you are his only patient! He is great at explaining things, his staff is wonderful, but my only complaint is that waiting to get called back to see the doctor is often a long wait.

Dr. Heinz took his time with me and answered all my questions. His staff is excellent. They truly care.

At my last appointment, I was told my Primary doctor would receive a report recommending I see a neurologist.It was to be sent that same day. I called 5 times in 2 weeks to find out why the report was not sent. I was usually told I would receive a call back, which never happened. On day 15 I was more than a little upset, since I still was in terrible pain. I finally spoke to his assistant and let her know I would be filing a complaint. THE REPORT WAS SENT WITHIN THE HOUR!!! In fairness to Dr Heinz I did find him to be very friendly and knowledgeable. His follow up needs a lot of work.

Amazing

Dr Heinz is AMAZING he is kind, thoughtful, and meticulous. I have suffered from side effects from bells palsy for the past 7 years. I receive Botox injections for the hypertonic muscles and A- symmetrical facial expression. Dr Heniz has a true sense of artistry to be able to look at my face and figure out what muscles need to be injected. Anyone that has had Bells Palsy, knows what it feels like to have limited facial expression. Dr Heinz took so much time and consideration with me. I couldnt be happier with him and his outstanding staffall true professionals. 5stars Plus!!!

Excellent doctor - quickly found a condition that two previous doctors missed. A caring person, spends time with you and answers questions.

Dr. Grant W Heinz is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.

Dr. Grant W Heinz Is this you?