Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grant K Holland MD
Dr. Grant K Holland has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Grant K Holland has the following 16 expertise
- Heart Block
- Stress Echocardiography
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grant K Holland - Posted on December 29th, 2014
Dr. Holland saved my life. His nurse practitioner had done several tests on me and determined I did not need cardiac assistance at this time. Fortunately for me Dr. Holland decided to take me to the cardiac cath lab to take a look. I was 95% blocked in the widow maker and required 2 stents. Unfortunately, that is where my good news stopped. I have real issues with the Heart of Utah staff and his new nurse practitioner or PA. No one will return a call. I found out by accident that I was supposed to stop taking blood thinners. There have been no annual examinations at all.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grant K Holland - Posted on October 15th, 2009
44 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Grant K Holland Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsINTERMOUNTAIN MCKAY DEE HEART SERVICES, 4403 Harrison Blvd Ste 3490, Ogden, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Grant K Holland, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Ogden, UT, in this video.
Dr. Grant K Holland is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ogden, UT.