About Dr. Grant K Holland MD
Dr. Grant K Holland, MD is a doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT, with another office in Ogden, UT. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Holland is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center. They speak English, Spanish.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Grant K Holland has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Grant K Holland has the following 16 expertise
- Heart Block
- Stress Echocardiography
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)