Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. Holland saved my life. His nurse practitioner had done several tests on me and determined I did not need cardiac assistance at this time. Fortunately for me Dr. Holland decided to take me to the cardiac cath lab to take a look. I was 95% blocked in the widow maker and required 2 stents. Unfortunately, that is where my good news stopped. I have real issues with the Heart of Utah staff and his new nurse practitioner or PA. No one will return a call. I found out by accident that I was supposed to stop taking blood thinners. There have been no annual examinations at all.

I waited in waiting room from 8:00am until 6:00pm,listening to his office personel laugh and joke among each other.They kept telling me he would be in soon, finally at 6:00pm they said he would not be in and wanted me to make another appointment. I walked.

Dr. Grant K Holland is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ogden, UT.