Dr. Michael G Miller Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael G Miller Jr?

He is an awesome ob gyn!!!!

Liar

If you go to this doctor and expect to have a fair trial of labor after having a previous csection, do not bother, in fact run away as fast as you can. At first it appeared that he and the other doctors would give me every chance to achieve the birth I so needed to recover from my first baby's birth which had left me emotionally traumatized. However, in my 8th month, he said that my pregnancy was having problems and pressured me to let him schedule a c-section. I was terrified and believed him. I let him cut my baby out and was glad she had no problems. I did not do so well and again had a really hard time recovering both mentally and physically. A few months later I was chatting online in a forum for women like me and found out that there were other women that had the exact same experience with that doctor and the other doctors in that office. I made an appointment with another doctor who requested my records in order to go over them with me. My worst fear was confirmed. No where in my record was there any mention of problems with my baby or my pregnancy.In fact he had put in my record that I had requested to have a second c section.I am furious. I was cheated out of any chance to have a natural birth and am trying to find a lawyer to sue.I am begging you to never go see him or any of the other doctors because they will lie to you and force you to do it their way. I don't think I can ever have another baby again, how can I trust any OBGYN again, especially now that I have had 2 c sections, both of which were not needed it turns out.

this young man is the kind of doctor that all women want to have, he's smart. he knows the answer or will find it. i have complete confidence in him and his staff, wonderful experience.

Dr. Miller :)

We love Dr Miller. However I will say the midwife that was in the room (and that I believe is with him in general) is not our favorite. She is the only problem we really have. Dr. Miller however is always very prompt and does wonderful! He is a wonderful doctor. If you can't see him we recommend Dr. Al. He is also a favorite of our. This is our first child so we were very particular about choosing our doctor.

pleasant and professional

Dr. Miller was fantastic he sat down and explained everything he was going to do with me and all my options after that. I have been to a few other doctors in the office and I was not dissatisfied, on this particular visit I just needed to get in asap due to insurance issues. I found him to be so much more informative then most doctors and his demeanor was pleasant and professional. I will for sure be seeing him again as my new doctor. I enjoyed my visit as much as I could enjoy an appointment of that kind.

Best bedside manner

simply awesome. He answers all your questions and is a joy to have as a doctor. I drive 125miles to see him because I refuse to find another obgyn because I don't think I'll find one that can compare.

excellent doctor. Actually cares about his patients.

A Bully and Intimidator

This doctor entered a laboring woman's room with the sole intent of bullying her into a procedure which she did not want nor need. He was threatened by her ability to self-inform and self-educate and chose to retaliate by belittling her and refusing to let her labor in a peaceful and private manner. Instead, he used foul language and threatened to have her personal physician (who agreed with her choices) removed from Lake Norman Regional Medical Center. This doctor must think he is God and that women and mothers cannot think for themselves. Obtaining a piece of paper that says "doctor" on it has done nothing to help Mr. Miller treat patients with the courtesy and dignity that the hospital promises in its standards of care. Avoid him at all costs, or let him know you will not stand for his bullying and attempts at intimidation.

Never Again

I feel this doctor was very rude, horrible bedside manners, gives you the run around and spends less than 5 mins answering your questions. I'll never see this doctor again.

Great doctor!!