The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grant C Olson
Dr. Grant C Olson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Olson is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood, Littleton Adventist Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Olson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Grant C Olson has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Grant C Olson has the following 3 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 8
Having been (mis)diagnosed with Asthma, I finally agreed to get tested for allergies. Dr. Olson was recommended. After the first round of testing, only a couple of reactions were found so several allergens were retested at higher levels and sure enough, what I consider autoimmune responses, he diagnosed as allergies. I did not expect to be evaluated for Asthma again but he did that for me also and also diagnosed my respiratory problem as Asthma. Then his PA came back with a completely different prescriptions for more expensive Asthma drugs (likely from the pharma companies for which his office was doing "research") which were very similar to other drugs that I previously told him did not work and told me to come back in 3 weeks. I thought it was unethical for him to attempt to take me as a new patient when I already had a pulmonologist and had come to see him just for allergy testing. I never came back for a follow up visit and I was later diagnosed with Cardiac Asthma for which the Bronchial Asthma drugs have an adverse effect.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Olson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Grant C Olson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsColorado Allergy And Asthma Center, 125 Rampart Way Ste 100, Denver, CO
Dr. Grant C Olson is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Denver, CO.