Have you seen Dr. Grant C Olson?

Unethical

Dr. Olson is unethical in practice. Dr. Olson advocates the use of expired medication and sharing inhalers. This is unacceptable and likely illegal. Dr. Olson is not confident in his abilities and his competency is questioned. He has now contradicted his own treatment plan which has been influenced by Vernon Milan Smith another so called doctor. They have refused second opinions. Unfortunately, we have had a few experiences with Dr. Olson and they have been consistent. Olson is corrupt and attempting to cover his inadequacies, lies and incompetencies with another corrupt Vernon Milan Smith. The medical board has been contacted. Please do visit Olson

Dr. Olson has treated me for allergy and asthma for most of his Denver career. He is knowledgeable as well as a compassionate in his treatment. He listens to what the patient says about how he/she is doing and is respectful of that person's input. I would recommend him to all who have problems with asthma or allergies or rhinitis - his specialties.

Exceptional Doctor.

fantastic Doctor, listens to what i have to say.

I expected him to find allergies

Having been (mis)diagnosed with Asthma, I finally agreed to get tested for allergies. Dr. Olson was recommended. After the first round of testing, only a couple of reactions were found so several allergens were retested at higher levels and sure enough, what I consider autoimmune responses, he diagnosed as allergies. I did not expect to be evaluated for Asthma again but he did that for me also and also diagnosed my respiratory problem as Asthma. Then his PA came back with a completely different prescriptions for more expensive Asthma drugs (likely from the pharma companies for which his office was doing "research") which were very similar to other drugs that I previously told him did not work and told me to come back in 3 weeks. I thought it was unethical for him to attempt to take me as a new patient when I already had a pulmonologist and had come to see him just for allergy testing. I never came back for a follow up visit and I was later diagnosed with Cardiac Asthma for which the Bronchial Asthma drugs have an adverse effect.

Fantastic, happy to have found Dr Olson for our family.

Would recommend this Office and Doctor Olson

Fantistic Doctor and staff

I felt that they really valued my health and listened to me. Doctor Olson and staff are great! I would recommend this office. *****

Dr. Grant C Olson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.