Dr. Grant Padley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grant Padley?

Outstanding surgeon and caring person.

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Dr. Padley listens, provides answers and encouragement.

Always nice

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Dr. Padley is always nice and listens to all of my concerns. I appreciate that.

Prompt service and concern from doctor and staff!

Posted on February 9th, 2017

The staff was friendly, concerned, prompt and if any questions they asked you. I did not have to sit in the room very long either. Both the technician and another doctor checked on me. Very nice place. Would recommend to friends and family.

Excellent

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Great Dr. with a great team . Thanks Dr. Padley

Dr Padley is Awesome!

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Dr Padley was recommended by a friend, and has been great through the whole process. I will recommend him also to those who need an orthopedic doctor.

Very caring and knowledgeable

Posted on January 19th, 2017

I have been very pleased with Dr. Padley and the office staff. They have been very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Padley is very kind and patient and takes time to answer all your questions. We always felt like we were important.

Best Doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Dr. Padley had performed my shoulder surgery. He is the best doctor I have ever seen, and I see a lot as I am very due to conditions. He always is kind, caring, and patient. Never rude or belittling, neither is his PA Mark. Great team. You may wait a little time to get back but with all good things you need to be patient!

Waste of time

Posted on October 6th, 2016

He made me feel uneducated as he talked down to me about the pain i was feeling. He completely degraded his PA and his knowledge. He was very unprofessional and just rude. I went and got that second opinion that was so rudely mentioned multiple times during the wasted visit.

Good doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Arrived at office 30 mins prior to appt for paperwork. Staff was pretty rude. Called into room 10 mins after appt. BP etc taken, x-rays taken, physician's assistant came and did his thing. Dr. arrived and we discussed the x-rays. He took me to view them and pointed out what was wrong with my knee and we discussed treatments and procedures. Did not feel rushed and all my questions were answered. Very professional.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Have seen Dr. Padley for knee pain and I was a candidate for knee replacement being it was bone on bone. Suggested treatment was to try ortho-visc shots which have worked very, very well. I am so thankful not to have had surgery.

Dcotors/Appts

Posted on May 12th, 2015

I am stunned that any athelete, let alone the general public going to TOCA facility and these doctors!! Dr Pedley told me NOTHING regarding my injury except to be referred to another doctor... went to that appt waited 45 minutes - dr comes in doesn't introduce himself doesn't ask who I am and the 1st thing he says is - I dont know why you think its your pinky thats broken its your index finger!! I said I am here for a fractured hip! he storms out like its my fault they are so unorganized and ill mannered!! Never saw the REAL doctor and was told to go online to make another appt. Dont waste your time.. plenty of other good dr's out there that dont have to use sports figures to get the business.

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Didn't listen period. What he told me and my hr 2 different things wait time try 45 plus mins. Don't get me started on records .. What you report and what is recorded only if it looks good on him RUN!!! Major rewrite on my files