Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Grant Peoples has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Peoples founded Ponderosa Family Physicians. The doctor ordered some diagnostic tests for digestive problems. Ponderosa categorized the tests as routine on the insurance claim. Routine tests are not covered so the insurance carrier refused to pay. Ponderosa refused to resubmit the claim to reflect diagnostic tests. During the same visit the doctor insisted on giving me a tetanus inoculation even though my shots were current. I initially objected but relented when he persisted. But rather than the tetanus shot we had discussed a combination vaccination was administered. The combination vaccination is not covered. But the insurance carrier agreed to reimburse as if just the tetanus had been administered. They only required that Ponderosa resubmit the claim with the corresponding code. Ponderosa refused. Ponderosa forwarded their bill to a collection agency resulting in adverse reports to credit reporting agencies.
Provenant Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Grant Peoples accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPonderosa Family Physicians Pc, 14991 E Hampden Ave Ste 210, Aurora, CO
Dr. Grant Peoples is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.