Dr. Granville Phillips Jr Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Granville Phillips Jr?

Very good DR not always the best bedside manner but very competent DR

I appreciated Dr. Phillips and his wisdom in handling my conditions. I am so thankful for him and his knowledge and ability. At first I wasn't sure about his bedside manner but came to understand it. He was highly recommended to me by multiple friends and medical sources for his skills as a Dr and I am thankful to have found him. I am glad I didn't let my first impressions of his bedside manner scare me away. He is a great Dr.

Contraceptive Implants

Dr. Granville Phillips Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Perryville, MO.