Dr. Grayson J Guzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grayson J Guzman?

First of all I love doctor Guzman he I a great man, He is very caring and didn't mind answering all my crazy question ( And I had some crazy ones) in the delivery room he was great I rate him with a A+ I can never understand some of the reviews as he was nothing but kind and great in my extremely delicate condition

I travel 2 hours each way to see Dr. Guzman and his midwives. They are the best. I have been with them through 2 miscarriages and one healthy baby boy.

He is the best obgyn ever love the staff to they are awesome

Stay Away

I'm shocked that he is still practicing medicine. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing. He's dangerous egotistical and all about himself, not his patient

He is a wonderful doctor!

Dr Guzman was my OB/GYN for my pregnancy in 2008 and 2013, he delivered both my daughter and son. He is very fun, courteous, personable, and genuinely cares. He helped me through emotional things as well as pregnancy related things during both pregnancies. He talks with his patients and makes sure that everything is understood and your comfortable with what is going on. He gets to know you and your loved ones and remembers everyone. He also helped my mother when she had to have surgery for cervical cancer. He is like family. My family loves him and if I get pregnant again I am definitely going back to him.

He is only interested in his own glorification and has NO concern for what is best for his patient. He is an egotistical non compassionate, cowardly, poor excuse for a doctor. If you want good care stay AWAY from him!!!

Very disappointing

Very disappointed with this doctor. He was horribly rude, condescending, I could hear him discussing my medical history in the hallway before entering the room. He wouldn't even look at my husband during the appointment. Will never go back there again and urge others not to as well.

Wonderful

Dr. Guzman is such a knowledgeable and wonderful doctor. He delivered my last child and as soon as I found out I was expecting again, there was no question on who was going to be my doctor for this pregnancy. He is very caring and listens to all your concerns. Even when I felt foolish about asking something, he never made it sound that way. I would very highly recommend this doctor.