Dr. Grazyna Zajdel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grazyna Zajdel?

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Dr Zajdel is compassionate, professional, easy to talk to, and I trust her. Her nurses and nice but her front office staff are rude and unprofessional.

Charismatic, experienced and smart doctor. Love her!

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

I went to Dr Zadjel referred by a good friend who had her second child with her and loved the experience. On the first appointment I did not get to see her because I was too early on my pregnancy, I only talked to the nurse who was a sweetheart. On my second appointment I finally got to meet her. She was great, very helpful, patient to explain everything, she knew what she was doing, made me feel relaxed, gave me good advises, friendly, she definitely has people skills and I like doctors who take the time to be with you and not try to hurry you. She is always smiling and excited about every step of my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend her to everyone who is looking for a caring and smart doctor.

A Nurse who needed compassionate care

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Clinical skills excellent along with compassion

Wonderful Dr

Posted on December 18th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Zajdel for as long as I can remember. My mother also went to her. She has a wonderful bedside manner and always makes you feel comfortable. You can speak with her about anything. The only problem I do have is that she will retire one day. Hopefully not for a long time though.

the best

Posted on March 16th, 2013

She is by far the best Dr. I have ever seen. Dr. Zajdel has a way of putting your mind at ease in all situations, she's blunt and comforting. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

Disappointment

Posted on February 6th, 2013

I have had a few gynecologists and she by fr is inadequate in comparison. My follow up appointment said it all. I waited over an hour to see her. She didn't have time to review my file before she saw me so we stumbled through the details regarding my condition. She told me my test results are great and called in a prescription for me to rite aid. When I got home she called me and left a voicemail stating my results were actually not good and I have hpv. Hen I went to Rite Aid to get my birth control that I use to control my poly cystic ovaries, there was a prescription for antibiotics...so she called in the wrong prescription. Her nurses re rude and had an attitude like they cant be bothered. I was truly disappointed it this doctor. Will never return.

Dr. Zajdel and Staff are the Best

Posted on August 11th, 2011

You won't find a better OB/GYN in Michigan than Dr. Zajdel. Her expertise and knowledge in her field put me at such ease because I know that I am getting the best care there is. She has been my doctor for nearly 9 years. She delivered both of my beautiful boys. The care I recieved each time I was pregnant was amazing. During delivery, she was amazing. Both times, she held my during epidurals with a reassuring smile telling me how exciting this was, like I was the only person in the world who had ever given birth. Then her excitement when showing me my child for the first time. She makes each patient feel like they are her only patient. Her staff is absolutly wonderful. So friendly and kind. Always on a first name basis with smiles. I highly recommend this patient care home!

great doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Zajdel ever since she started her practice. She was actually the newest doctor in the "Grosse Pointe Obstetrics & Gynecology" practice in the early 90's. I was trying to get an appt. with one of the other docs, but she was available sooner - I've never been disappointed with my choice!

Posted on October 24th, 2017