Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Greg A Corinaldi
Dr. Greg A Corinaldi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, VA, with another office in Lutherville Timonium, MD. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Corinaldi is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. Dr. Corinaldi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Greg A Corinaldi has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Greg A Corinaldi has the following 10 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- EOL Care
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Corinaldi He is one of Kaiser's finest doctors that I have ever met in my lifetime. He is kind considerate, compassion caring, and does what he can for his patients. To enhance a healthy lifestyle. I have been a patient of Dr. Corinaldi's for over 20 years. He assisted me with all of my health care needs.
He is beyond the best doctor ever ; he has invested his caring and compassion heart to reach out to help me deal and cope w/ diabetes type 2 . I rate my doctor 100% b/c he reaches to the core of the health issue and knows hows how to address. i luv my doc for he is a god given gift tht was placed in my path .
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Corinaldi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Morristown Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Greg A Corinaldi in this video.
Dr. Greg A Corinaldi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, VA.