Dr. Greg Erens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greg Erens?

one year anniversary

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Today marks one year ago that my knee was put back to normal, I want to thank Dr Greg Erens and staff for a job well done, I will be eternally greatfull. thanks again DOC. I wish everyone a Happy thanksgiving. Thanks Doc.

He's my hero!

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Dr. Erens gave me a new hip, which completely eliminated the terrible pain I was living with! The whole experience was as lovely as a surgical experience can be! The office staff, the small hospital connected to the office, the hospital staff - everyone and everything was top notch! Dr. Erens uses the latest and greatest techniques to insure best and quickest healing . His anterior approach to hip surgery cuts no muscle tissue, so recovery is really fast. I couldn't be more pleased! If you are considering hip surgery, I give this practice a HUGE thumbs up!

Posted on August 25th, 2012

Great facility, nice staff and dr. Erens was great!Lookin forward to my surgery!

Both hips replaced

Posted on July 14th, 2012

Dr. Erens replaced my left hip 5 years ago and my right hip joint 4 years ago. I feel wonderful and highly recommend dr. Erens and his team

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Would never go to anyone else! The best!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Dr. Erens is a fantastic doctor. He has replaced both of my husband's knees and one of my hips with no complications. He has a great bedside manner and his staff are also very knowledgeable and pleasamt to deal with.

Dr. Erens is the last ortho surgeon I'll ever need.

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Dr. Erens has one of the best bedside manners I've experienced in a very long time. He hasn't an ounce of arrogance; he's easy to talk with and never rushes through our appointments. After having suffered acute hip pain for more than 7 years due to the incompetence and misdiagnosis from nearly a dozen other doctors prior to having found Dr. Erens it's improbable I'll ever need another orthopedic surgeon as long as he remains in practice.

Posted on November 21st, 2017