Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Greg A Fitzke has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Greg A Fitzke has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Greg A Fitzke has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Greg A Fitzke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Fitzke is a most knowledgable and capable surgeon. He relates very well with his patients, and does a good job of explaining things. If he suggests a procedure, you can be rest assured that it is necessary. He has a good bedside manner, is friendly and gregarious with great deportment. He's an all-around nice guy, and I have no compunction whatsoever in recommending him to anybody. The only drawback is trying to fit in with his office schedule, which is on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But that little inconvenience is worth it!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fitzke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Michigan State University
Dr. Greg A Fitzke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Associates PC, 575 S 70th St Ste 310, Lincoln, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Greg A Fitzke in this video.
Dr. Greg A Fitzke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.