Greg Flippo Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Greg Flippo?

Danny Jowers

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Awesome Doctor & person! Dr. Flippo has been my doctor for the better part of 17 years. He is a very good doctor who actually cares

Posted on May 12th, 2014

Dr. Flippo has been my doctor for years I first went to him because I had HEMOCROMTOSIS (A BLOOD DISORDER) he got me the help I needed and became my primary doctor he and his staff are awesome he is very caring and understands I don't know what I will do when he retires .

Do NOT DO LIPOSONIX

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I had lliposonix from his practice and it did not work and really hurts. He even told my husband it did not work. But I have not heard from him. Pecription2 is where I had it done his name is on the door. DO NOT DO LIPSONIX trust me it hurts. The lady gave me Medes and then ask me to sign papers about 15 minutes later, my husband was with me. I did not read it you do not do that. I did not get my money back. The nurse said it work but it did not. She said something about my weight I said what did it matter the lipsonix was suppose to get inches off. SOUND TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBLEM IS. DO NOT DO IT

Botox disaster!

Posted on May 8th, 2013

I have had 20u of Botox at a time many times by other dr.'s in the past. I have always been pleased. Dr Flippo said I needed 44u! He put this all in the forehead and between brow area. Now I have droopy eyelids and my eyebrows have lowered. It looks awful!!! When I called to tell them what happened they said I just need more Botox. WHAT?? I don't think so. Will NEVER go back.

Wonderful Group

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Flippo is very caring and thorough. You may think he's running too many tests, but he's just trying to figure out exactly what's wrong. Also his wife is his head nurse and she's amazing! Wonderful staff over all and very time efficient.

Worst botox I have ever had

Posted on May 20th, 2012

I purchased a groupon for botox, and the doctor administered it. Though he seems to be a nice person, it doesn't change the fact that I look absolutely awful. I only had the botox in my crows feet, and my eyes now look 20 yrs older. When I smile, I look like a raccoon. Every injection site has a bag, with a deep crevice under it, all the way to the edge of my face. This, on a face that has ZERO wrinkles.

Staff is very rude. The doctor should re-hire if he wants to keep patients.

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Upon calling in you may, like I did get a lady who does not seem to know much about the Doctor. Since it was the first appointment I asked a few simple questions about the area the doctor treats. She said she did not know but to make an appointment and come on in. Really? Just come on in and you do not know what the doctor does? Do you work there? This is unprofessional. She also could not seem to get me to someone to verify insurance. What does she do I wonder?

Posted on May 12th, 2010

He's been my doctor for almost 20 years. I can say with confidence that he is truly a good person as well as a great doctor.

Terrific doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2008

I've been going to Dr. Flippo for about 8 years. He has always provided me with the best of care and is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He answers all of my questions to my satisfaction. We have recommended his practice to many people and all have been satisfied with the care they have received.

He really cares