Dr. Greg Galler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greg Galler?

Worst experience ever

Posted on January 12th, 2015

I was very disappointed by visiting this doctor. With his high number of experience I was expecting to get some cure for the pain am going through.He never could find out what was the issue or root cause for my illness. He hardly did any check and only his assistants and nurses would do all the check ups on me.And they charged me so much money other than charging to my insurance company as well. I will never visit this doctor again.

Dissapointed

Posted on November 13th, 2014

My visit did not turn out well. After paying so much out of my pocket I did not get any solution for my sufferings. I will not recommend or will never go back.

Caring and Professional

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Dr. Galler is one of the best Doctors I've seen his bedside manners are excellent. He calls you immediately with test results even if it's on Sunday. I have been seeing him for several years, and have never had any issues.

An Outstanding Doctor

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Dr Galler is a rare find, in this day and age. He spends time with you, askshow work is, and life in generl. He doesn't rush you out, to be on to the next patient, but takes time to explain things, and listen to your concerns. On 2 occassions he has called me at home on a Sunday to give me test results. If you are looking for a great Gastroenterologist, look no further.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2009

Physicians like him are hard to find these days. He takes time out to listen and treat accordingly. It shows that he takes pride in his occupation as well as his patients!Never had to wait longer than 10 minutes to be seen!

Posted on February 24th, 2017