Dr. John G Ganske Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John G Ganske?

very pleased.

I had an eyelift that looks great. I am a male, mid sixties. I found Dr. Ganske to be professional and personable. I felt uneasy going in for the procdure but found Dr. Ganske easy to ask questions and was quickly comfortable with his expertise. My wife loves my new "look"! Highly reccommend his expertise and great staff.

Thrilled with the results

Dr. Ganske performed a facelift for me ten years ago and I was thrilled with the results. I felt he'd taken ten years off my face, The consultation pre-surgery was thorough and I knew what to expect, the post-op care was everything I could've desired. When I decided to have a touch-up (I was getting jowly again) this year I went back to Dr. Ganske and am just as pleased as I was the first time. Highly recommend Dr. Ganske!

The Best Outcomes

Dr. Ganske is the best. I was very skeptical at having any facial surgery but he showed me before and after pictures and the outcomes were amazing! He consulted with me and gave me great advise on what he would recommend for me. Explained the healing process and what to expect and he was spot on. His staff is amazing and they make you feel very comfortable and like you are his most important patient. Dr. Ganske did my upper and lower eye lids. The recovery was exactly as he explained it would be. The first time I went in for a facial (about 1 year post surgery) my esthetician wouldn't believe I had my lids surgically done. She could not find the scars and told me my results were amazing.

Kind, trusted, experienced surgeon

My experience with Dr. Ganske was a totally positive one. From the ease of getting appointments, consults, explanations of the surgery, pictures of other similar women with their results, and follow ups. Dr Ganske always made me feel at ease and confident with nothing to fear. I, too read his reviews and liked what I read. The result of my breast lift far exceeded my expectations. Not only did it make me feel more confident in my looks, the comfort of my body not fighting the constant yeast infection is a huge improvement! Just schedule your appointment today and visit with him about your concerns. He will definitely guide you in the right decision for YOU! By the way, Melissa, Dr. Ganske's office gal is a gem! Felt totally comfortable with her and the office setting is very relaxing and not "uptight" like some others I've been in. NO regrets having this surgery done! Thank you, Dr. Greg Ganske and Melissa.

Excellent job!

I went to Dr. Ganske after doing some research online, I thought he would be the perfect doctor for my nose job, sure enough after seeing my results I knew I had made the right decision! I couldn't be happier with Dr. Ganske, he always made sure we were on the same page and answered all my questions, most importantly he made sure I was happy with how I looked. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a surgeon!

Pleased With Results!

I consulted with Dr. Ganske almost 2 years ago about having a breast reduction. I selected him based off of his years of experience and well known name. I felt comfortable using his services after discussing realistic expectations at the consultation. Although he may not be a "warm and fuzzy, hold-your-hand kind of doctor", I felt confident in his surgical skills and outcomes (viewed before/after photos). After the procedure, Dr. Ganske provided excellent follow-up care and I am pleased to say that I am so satisfied with the outcome. The scars are healing nicely. I will select Dr. Ganske again without hesitation should I wish for any more cosmetic surgery in the future.

Great Doctor!

I had Dr. Ganske perform my breast augmentation and I'm very happy with him and the experience. Throughout the process he was professional, information and made sure to be in sync with what I wanted for desired results. He provided excellent follow up care and his staff was already friendly and responsive.

Eye lid sugery

Dr. Ganske and his staff were great to work with. Everything I asked for was explained in detail. all expectations were met and I would go back anytime I needed surgery again. They accommodated all my appointments and any assistance I needed with paperwork through the whole process. Great experience for me.

I had surgery by Dr Ganske and am very happy. Everyone along the way( the Eye Doctor & all the Nurses at the surgery center) told me I was in good hands with the Doctor and over year later I could not agree more with them all. Thank you Dr Ganske !

I couldn't be happier

I went to Dr. Ganske for a breast reduction, due to terrible indentations in my shoulders. I went for my consultation on a Monday and had surgery on Thursday. I couldn't be happier!! I was treated with up most respect and my concerns were answered and put to rest. Dr. Ganske is very caring and dedicated to his patients. I would recommend him, and have to my friends, I would not dream of going any where else. I think there is a tummy tuck in my future and Dr. Ganske will be my go to.

Thank you, Dr. Ganske

Seeking a surgeon for any cosmetic or image changing surgery is a very personal decision and one I took very seriously. I selected Dr. Ganske after a personal consultation and feeling very comfortable that my results would be natural. How right I was! In my mid-fifties, I chose to get rid of my baggy eyes and have a face lift. Returning to work, I had multiple compliments of how rested I looked and what a good vacation I must have had! In my late sixties, I decided it was time for a breast reduction and uplift, and I turned to Dr. Ganske once again. I couldn't be happier with the results. I recommend Dr. Ganske without reservation!

Thrilled Patient!

I asked all medical and spa personnel I knew for a year which plastic surgeon they would recommend. I heard nothing but positive things about Dr. Ganske. I went to him for a full lower face/neck lift. I found him professional and gracious. He took ample time to explain expectations and expected outcome of the procedure. He explained what results my procedure would have—and NOT have. He explained some Hollywood stars have many procedures to achieve their results. But he assured me I would be thrilled with my personal outcome. He very clearly and carefully went thru all the needed information. I felt very comfortable choosing and working with Dr. Ganske. The results were more than amazing!! Far better than I had hoped for. My esthetician said it was the best facelift he had seen—ever. He based that on the way I looked (obviously!) and on the fact each side was “Totally even, looked natural, not pulled—and even my earrings sat better on my face”! I must admit—the ear lobe repositioning was a fun benefit! Calming on surgery day and wonderful thru the healing process. Even his office personnel are gracious and knowledgeable.I asked about an eye lift procedure later in the year. He suggested it wasn’t necessary at this time. What plastic surgeon says that? Turned down a surgery! That speaks to a highly ethical and successful surgeon. I recommend him with zero reservations to anyone needing his services.

Dr. John G Ganske is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.