Dr. Greg Heal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greg Heal?

THE BEST!

Posted on July 6th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Heal for 15+ years for routine exams as well as other issues, including a surgical procedure. He is very thorough, never rushed, gives complete explanations, and is exceptional at follow up.

Great Doctor and Nurse!

Posted on September 18th, 2016

Dr. Greg Heal had been my Doctor since the early 90's. The appointments were always on time, and answered any and all questions for me. With each yearly visit, he would talk with me to find if anything was new to look out for any future issues. His nurse was very caring and knew be by name. I was able to call in for questions or prescriptions during the year. In the last year, I moved out of state. Hopefully I will be able to find a replacement like Dr. Heal in Colorado Springs!

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Dr Heal is just the right blend of efficiency and attentiveness. My visit was convenient for me, as he did everything he needed to do at that location. I needed a new gynecologist and I think I found one !

Dr. Heal

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Dr. Heal is an amazing doctor! He figured out what was causing pain after weeks of other doctors saying nothing was wrong. He got me into surgery right away to solve the problem. He cares deeply about his patients and we are blessed to have him so close to home! If you have a question he returns your call, not a nurse. He is amazing!

Excellent

Posted on March 10th, 2013

Dr. Heal is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for 6 years now and I am so thankful I found him when we moved to the area. He has delivered our children, and did a fantastic job. He saw me from start to finish with my pregancy and delivery, which I hear isn't that common any more. He is down to earth, honest and takes the time to explain things as well as listen to me.

My Favorite OBGYN ever!

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Normally I prefer women OBGYN's but I am very comfortable with Dr. Heal and I think he has a fantastic bedside manner - he cracks me up with his sense of humor. I wouldn't want anyone else to deliver my baby!

Love This Doctor!

Posted on July 28th, 2011

Dr. Heal is my knight in shining armor! When no other doctor would help me, he found the problem and eventually saved my life! He has delivered my child and when we have another one, he will also deliver it. I would recommend him to everyone!!!!

Posted on July 16th, 2010

I was one of those lucky women who started menopause when I was 36. Dr. Heal did all the right things and has been very thorough with all my annual appointments - always conducting an ultrasound to make sure there are no problems or complications.

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 11th, 2009

I have referred many friend and relatives to Dr. Heal. He delivered 2 or my 3 children and is absolutely wonderful. He makes me comfortable and he's very honest and candid when answering my questions. I am extremely happy with Dr. Heal and look forward to my annual appointments with him!

Posted on June 27th, 2017