Dr. Greg Morganroth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greg Morganroth?

Megalomaniac, Mysoginistic, Prejudiced

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Read all the low rate reviews on Yelp. Not doing it was my mistake. I had consultation with this individual in mid November 2017 for PIH on my arms, the result of laser burns. He first told me it was "melasma." Then, he argued he needed to biopsy my arms to rule out melasma and that the spots were dermal. The Wood's lamp test showed many spots were epidermal. He wanted to use the Wood's lamp on the chest of his patient coordinator and didn't ask her permission. I became vocal and said that was not necessary. This man is brute with no manners! During the entire time, he was dismissive, arrogant, condescending and prejudiced. At one point, he asked me what it was that I "did for a living," so I explained I graduated from a top 5 Liberal Arts College in New England, have a Master's degree and have over 15 years working in the medical device industry. He responded by saying, "nice pedigree you have." A true doctor treats ALL patients equally regardless of whether they're illiterate or have advanced degrees. Judging by many Yelp reviews, he has been insulting and condescending patients and staff since at least 2008. As patients, we do not depend on Dr. Morganroth for salary, benefits, or performance reviews. On the contrary, it is patients like me and our medical insurance provided by our good jobs that pay him, so he can run his business. As consumers, it is us who get to evaluate his services not the other way around.

Basal Cell Mohs Surgery

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Two years ago, Dr. Morganroth did basal cell MOHS surgery on my upper lip line and up to right under my nose. He did 6 frozen sections, which left a 1/2" hole. It was a very painful surgery, and I was very swollen and sore after, but I healed very well. He worked a miracle in stitching me up, and to this day, he did such an excellent job, that no one can even see that I had anything done! He is amazing! I went in today to have a biopsy done on a sore on my jaw, but if any surgery needs to be done, it will be a breeze compared to the lip surgery I had done. I have no worries that he will do just as excellent a job as before. He will do a MOHS surgery on my husband in 2 weeks, as he found a basal cell on top of his ear today. No worries at all on that one either. I highly recommend Dr. Morganroth!

Posted on March 25th, 2016

I found Dr. Morganroth and his staff to be fast, professional and friendly.

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Very skilled, explained procedure in detail and answered all questions.

Angry Doc

Posted on August 15th, 2013

The thing I remember most about this doctor is how angry he seemed! Very angry tone of voice, angry look on his face, and basic attitude. He kept complaining about his coworkers, and when I asked questions he became angrier and told me about all the things he could NOT do, never what he COULD do. This after keeping me waiting for an hour! He was rude and dismissive of my concerns about a skin procedure I wanted him to do! I ended up canceling the procedure and going to someone else, because he was so intimidating and off-putting. I would not want him working on me if he were not having a good day!

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

Wait time for first visit was unusually long as Doctor had an emergency situation. All subsequent wait times were fine. No long delays. Doctor is straight forward and very forthcoming about what to expect. There were no surprises. Would highly recommend him and his staff.

The best at what counts most!

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Having previously experienced many dermatologists, I chose Dr. Morganroth a number of years ago based on his medical skills. I have no doubt that his knowledge, and particularly his surgical skills, are the best available. The results he achieves and that I have benefited from many times, consistently validate my decision to rely on him based on the most important factor, my medical outcome, in his specialty. Im also pleased to report that his front office is very personable and efficient

Dr. Morganroth is a great doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr. Morganroth is a very serious and competent physician. He's pleasant and professional, communicates clearly, and answers all questions. He performed a lower blepharoplasty and no one could even tell I had had surgery done that same day. Although there was some slight swelling, there were no bruises or any marks whatsoever. In a week, there was hardly any evidence of even that. The bags under my eyes are completely gone, and I am extremely happy with the outcome of this procedure. I highly recommend him and would see him again for any other similar procedures needed.

Excellent doctor and surgeon

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

I am so grateful that I had the best surgeon possible for melanoma surgery on a large area of my face that with a less skillful surgeon would most likely have left me deformed at best. While he is exceptionally busy so does not have time for small talk he has been nothing but kind to me. While I did not need the small talk I badly needed a great surgeon who was kind and caring and that is what I got.

Excellent

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Dr Morganroth did a cosmetic CO2 laser procedure on my face for sun damage and wrinkles. He explained why he suggested that procedure over others, eg. best results, less swelling, etc. I am only a few weeks out but my face looks great, wonderfully smooth and unblemished although still red. I have been back to see him twice in almost three weeks and he assures me that it is going well. I chose him carefully for his skill and expertise and highly recommend him. He was confident and sure and caring which makes me feel confident too. His staff is wonderful,attentive,caring and knowledgeable. I also appreciated the beautiful flowers delivered about three days post when I was feeling a bit lonesome. He is the best.

Is he a real dermatologist?

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I was his one-time patient. On my second, a follow-up, visit, he even didn't show up. Instead, he sent me an intern in his office. The reason he didn't show up seemed as if he had a plastic surgery prospect, that will make him make much more money. I was disgusted. I never went back to him. He doesn't seem to care small patients. He now seems concentrating on plastic surgeries and co-founded office called, California Skin Institute". I will NEVER go there even if I had a plastic surgery needs.

Great surgeon!

Posted on January 21st, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Morganroth for over 10 years because I get skin cancers. He has done several Mohs surgeries and plastic surgeries for my excisions. He is the best in the business and I would never go to anyone else. All of my scarring has been minimal; even for large excisions! Fantastive results--I am so appreciative.