Dr. Greg M Pavich Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Greg M Pavich?

Great Dr

Very short wait time in office and exam room. The Dr seemed very knowledgable but also easy to discuss concerns and voice questions with. The office staff was very friendly and courteous with every interaction I had with them.

Dr. Pavich constantly told me I was overreacting when I was concerned about my child who was born with some health problems. He refused to give me the referrals I needed. Luckily I was able to find some loop holes which saved my child's life with no help or concern from him. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Dr Pavich

Dr Pavich is a gret pediatrician. I would recommend him to anyone. He has been great with my kids and I wouldn't change to have a different doctor for anything in the world.

wouldn't listen to my concerns, or give me the referrals I needed. overlooked several possibly serious medical problems in my child

Dr. Greg M Pavich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saratoga Springs, UT.