3.8

Have you seen Dr. Greg E Ratliff?

I’d think twice

My cousin went in for lipo, came hoe with necrotizing fasciitis, and died 48 hours later

Tiffani- full body contouring

Dr Ratliff and his team were extremely helpful every step of the way. I loved his bedside manner and his way of explaining any concerns i had. He really is in it to help people feel better and loves what he does. I wouldnt go to anyone else as long as he is practicing.

Fabulous results!

In my opinion Dr. Ratliff did a great job on my breasts and I've never regretted my choice. He let me choose whether or not I did a lift with augmentation which is basically what sold me. Other docs had told me they would not do the surgery without the lift which I honestly did not think I needed. I have breastfed 2 children but I wanted a natural look with a more full appearance which is exactly what I received. I did several consults and was looking forward to seeing him after reviewing his before and after gallery online. I think he is the best but wanted several opinions before choosing to undergo an elective surgery. If you have taken the time to research the procedure you are choosing to get and have reasonable expectations (not expecting to come out of surgery looking like Scarlett Johanson) and understand that you are still going to be you just a more pleasing version of you then this is for you. The staff was wonderful from the front desk to recovery. My experience was great. This is a busy place but even being busy everyone was quite friendly and caring and did their job efficiently and professionally. I could not be more pleased and if I ever need anything else this is the place and physician I will be choosing. Keep doing what you do! Signed, One happy mother of two

Amazing results!

I am super excited with the results I received from my mommy makeover! After 2 c-sections, and multiple other stomach surgeries and a 60lb weight loss my skin was stretched to say the least. The staff was very professional and answered any questions I had (and I had a lot and called several times). They always worked with my schedule for appointments and got me in quickly once there, I never had to wait. They exceeded my expectations!

Breast augmentation and a full tummy tuck

Dr. Ratliff and his staff was as professional and nice and courteous and prompt as they could be. I could not be more happy with the outcome of my surgery. I am a 56 year-old woman that has been wanting to have this surgery since she was 30. I have my body back from before I had my children. This year I will definitely be wearing a bikini at the pool. If you're looking for a doctor to do your surgery dr. Ratliff is the one to choose!!!

Dr Ratliff and his staff are exceptional. Their kindness, bedside manner, promptness, compassion was the best I have ever experienced.

Full Tummy Tuck and Lipo

I've had 5 kids (3 C-sections) and my stomach was a mess. I had a full Tummy Tuck and liposuction done on my back. I can't more pleased with the results! It's been 2 months now and I absolutely love how my stomach and back look! Excellent staff and doctor. They really take care of you. Would highly recommend!!

Awesome experience

I had the best experience of my life with Dr. Ratliff and his staff. I was blown away by how knowledgeable the staff is and prompt they were with all of my needs. It's been a year and a half since I had my augmentation and I'm still as happy as I was the first day.

Very badly scarred and out of money

The staff and Dr. Ratliff himself is very friendly, I couldn't ask for more, however, my results are not what I had expected... if you look at all the pictures of the breasts he has done on his website a lot of them look flawless, perfect, that isn't the case with me. He performed a breast augmentation and lift on me the first time, the ended up not only sagging (which to some degree was to be expected) but what bothered me the most was around my areola's it looked like a big mess. Another 1700.00 later he redone them completely, now I'm finding out that my skin must have had an allergic reaction to the type of sutures he put in... What keeps crossing my mind is did he not see the signs of this before by the way they were healing? I would think as many of these that he has done in his career he would have seen the signs of the rejection by body was putting off from the sutures the first time but instead he turned around and put the same sutures back in. I'm scared badly on my breasts and I have been in absolute tears over this because I just don't have the extra money to keep putting out to fix "his" mistakes. Signed "simply in tears"

Two years of constant pain, another surgery and almost $10,000.00 later... Worse pain and VERY uneven breasts! I am losing faith in this doc

Quality of work

Found Dr Ratliff extremely good. I do agree with the other girl about his accounting lady, she needs to go. He is very unstandering and considerate and doesn't need people like that.

Rude accounting lady

The front desk lady is very friendly and helpful. However, the lady in the back that gives you pricing is very condescending and unprofessional (reason for low ratings on staff and helpfulness). I think she and Dr. Ratliff used to be married and I can see why they USED to be married and no longer are married.

Dr. Greg E Ratliff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.