Dr. Greg E Ratliff Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Greg E Ratliff?

Amazing results!

I am super excited with the results I received from my mommy makeover! After 2 c-sections, and multiple other stomach surgeries and a 60lb weight loss my skin was stretched to say the least. The staff was very professional and answered any questions I had (and I had a lot and called several times). They always worked with my schedule for appointments and got me in quickly once there, I never had to wait. They exceeded my expectations!

Breast augmentation and a full tummy tuck

Dr. Ratliff and his staff was as professional and nice and courteous and prompt as they could be. I could not be more happy with the outcome of my surgery. I am a 56 year-old woman that has been wanting to have this surgery since she was 30. I have my body back from before I had my children. This year I will definitely be wearing a bikini at the pool. If you're looking for a doctor to do your surgery dr. Ratliff is the one to choose!!!

Dr Ratliff and his staff are exceptional. Their kindness, bedside manner, promptness, compassion was the best I have ever experienced.

Full Tummy Tuck and Lipo

I've had 5 kids (3 C-sections) and my stomach was a mess. I had a full Tummy Tuck and liposuction done on my back. I can't more pleased with the results! It's been 2 months now and I absolutely love how my stomach and back look! Excellent staff and doctor. They really take care of you. Would highly recommend!!

Awesome experience

I had the best experience of my life with Dr. Ratliff and his staff. I was blown away by how knowledgeable the staff is and prompt they were with all of my needs. It's been a year and a half since I had my augmentation and I'm still as happy as I was the first day.

Very badly scarred and out of money

The staff and Dr. Ratliff himself is very friendly, I couldn't ask for more, however, my results are not what I had expected... if you look at all the pictures of the breasts he has done on his website a lot of them look flawless, perfect, that isn't the case with me. He performed a breast augmentation and lift on me the first time, the ended up not only sagging (which to some degree was to be expected) but what bothered me the most was around my areola's it looked like a big mess. Another 1700.00 later he redone them completely, now I'm finding out that my skin must have had an allergic reaction to the type of sutures he put in... What keeps crossing my mind is did he not see the signs of this before by the way they were healing? I would think as many of these that he has done in his career he would have seen the signs of the rejection by body was putting off from the sutures the first time but instead he turned around and put the same sutures back in. I'm scared badly on my breasts and I have been in absolute tears over this because I just don't have the extra money to keep putting out to fix "his" mistakes. Signed "simply in tears"

Two years of constant pain, another surgery and almost $10,000.00 later... Worse pain and VERY uneven breasts! I am losing faith in this doc

Quality of work

Found Dr Ratliff extremely good. I do agree with the other girl about his accounting lady, she needs to go. He is very unstandering and considerate and doesn't need people like that.

Rude accounting lady

The front desk lady is very friendly and helpful. However, the lady in the back that gives you pricing is very condescending and unprofessional (reason for low ratings on staff and helpfulness). I think she and Dr. Ratliff used to be married and I can see why they USED to be married and no longer are married.

the staff was helpful and nice, doctor was there often and helpful..really glad i chose this dr

Fantastic Physician!!

Dr. Ratliff did my breast augmentation and he did a wonderful job of making them look real as opposed to the obvious big fake ones that you see all too often. I have gotten compliments from people that know I've had them done as well as from people who have no idea. It is a fantastic feeling- I don't know why I waited so long. His staff is superb. Friendly, classy, and accomadating- they are everything a good staff should be. I would highly recommend Dr. Ratliff and his staff to anybody considering any type of cosmetic procedure.

Augmentation 15 Years Ago

I am well past 60. Dr. Ratliff did an augmentation for me when I was around 44 or 45. The procedure went well, but the important part is that my breasts look totally natural even now, as they did then when I was 20 pounds thinner than I am now. I have friends (male) who have also had liposuction procedures performed by Dr. Ratliff. They have all been very happy with the result. This surgeon is professional and competent.

Dr. Greg E Ratliff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.