Dr. J Rula Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Rula?

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Greg Rula put me at ease with my surgical procedure by his relaxed, tell-it-like-it-is manner. He is confident, caring, and patient. (I had seen another surgeon in a different practice that scared me, nobody seemed happy to work there, and I felt like I was just a number.) I was nervous meeting Dr. Rula the first time, but he answered all my questions with grace, and gave me alternative choices to surgery just in case I wasn't ready. Once I made the go-ahead decision, he, his staff, and assistants were there for me every step of the way, and continue to this day. The atmosphere is upbeat and happy -- a sign of a great group because they like who they work with and enjoy working with their patients. If you have any type of concerns about a procedure you need done, I would encourage you to get a consult with Dr. Rula. I hope to stay healthy but if I need a surgeon, Dr. Rula's my guy!

abdominal hernia

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Very good, through and knowledgeable. Great follow up after surgery. Highly recommend

Posted on June 24th, 2015

I was seen by Dr. Rula on an emergency basis. Honestly, I can not say enough good about Dr. Rula and his assistant Diana. I know it may seem strange for someone to praise a general surgeon, but truly Dr. Rula is a compassionate, thorough medical professional who took very good care of me!

Posted on April 27th, 2015

I met Dr. Greg Rula at the emergency room at Banner Desert Hospital. He had a feeling something wasn't right after talking with me, he decided to do more tests. He got me admitted into the hospital. He found that my gall bladder wasn't working at full capacity. I had surgery that day! I was up and walking that night! Thank you, Dr. Greg Rula for listening to me ,having faith in me and making me feel like I'm in my 20's again!! I feel Dr. Greg Rula is a caring, and compassionate Doctor.

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Staff is only concerned with money. Took my deductible of $500 up front well before surgery and when found out that insurance company applied deductible to another doctor said it would take upwards of two weeks to get refund even though paid with credit card and they had Explanation of Benefits. Sounds incredibly shady and poor way to do business. Doctor didn't see me after surgery had a PA see me. Also, change my surgery time day before surgery to an hour later and then day of surgery was more than two hours late starting. Wished I had chosen a better surgeon.

Love that guy

Posted on March 3rd, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Rula by both my past and primary Physicians. I was extemely pleased at first visit. He recommended no surgery at that time but has kept up with my numbers now for 6 months. He has personally called me about each blood test. No surgery yet but when it happens (soon) it will be Dr. Rula. I am 70 and have seen many,many docs in those years. Never seen one like him....he cares...he is honest and money is no concern to him. He gets a 12 on my 1-10 scale.

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Was very nervous about my surgery, I had thyroid cancer and needed the thyroid removed. Doc Rula was very nice to talk to and very knowledge on the procedure. He didn't make me feel rushed and answered all my questions. Surgery went well and I feel very comfortable with my decision. His staff is wonderful to work with too.

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Great Dr- explained everything

Excellent Experience

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Awesome doctor!

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr. Rula performed an intense operation on my wife, and she's recovering beautifully. He seemed to care very much about her well being and many people who have ahd the same operation have remarked about how well he did. Awesome Doctor!

Posted on April 11th, 2011

One of the Greatest Doctors I have ever met. He has done nunerous surgeries on me and is is excellent

A surgeon who cares

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I have had two surgeries by Dr. Rula. Not only did each turn out well, but I was visited separately by a member of Dr. Rula's staff as well as him every day I was in the hospital. If you want a surgeon who cares about your follow up care, choose Dr. Greg Rula.