Dr. Greg Valceschini Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Greg Valceschini?

Very dissatisfied

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Greg had been my family's doctor for over 15 years. I moved out of the area and called numerous times to ask Greg a question about a possible procedure to enhance my quality of life and was told that I have to drive several hours, set up an appointment to see him. Why?? I will tell you why for the money. Only for the money!!! Dr. Valenscini is very familiar with my case and could have answered my question but refused to talk to me. So you may ask why not go?? Why would I drive hours and wait in his office only to be told no. If he would have said yes your a good candidate for the procedure then I believe the an office visit would have been appropriate to begin the process. Because of his blatant disregard to me as his patient. I will have to start with a new doctor unfamiliar with my case. Thanks for nothing!!!!!

Posted on July 23rd, 2016