Dr. Greg N Womack Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Greg N Womack?

Thorought and Compassionate

Dr. Womack works tirelessly to restore the best health possible and for me has identified issues other have missed. His diagnosis saved my kidneys from severe damage and improved my quality of life.

Caring but cautious with procedures

I had kidney stones removed from both kidneys 4 years ago in Madison. Our philosophy was "remove stones while still healthy." A few tiny ones were left. My mom had stones removed when she was 68 and soon needed dialysis. Recently I had some back pain which showed several large stones with one blocking an ureter. Urgent care sent me to Waukesha Memorial, which sent me home since I didn't have an infection. Saw the doctor a week later. The doctor prescribed flow max, pain relievers and a 24hr urine test. No mention of stone removal. It seems like his philosophy is "if it doesn't hurt, we monitor".

I normally have a very high level of anxiety when I need to see a doctor, and Dr. Womack and his staff were very understanding and made me feel extremely comfortable. I was also very happy with his approach to my situation and feel I am in very good hands going forward. Highly recommended!

Dr. Greg N Womack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.