Dr. Greg Zorman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greg Zorman?

Glad I found him!

Thankful.

I love this Man. 16 years later, my husband is alive. After having a malignant tumor removed from his brain. He not only is an excellent surgeon. But he was a great person when I thought I would lose my mind. I would recommend him to anyone and often do.

Terrible

Terrible terrible staff very rude!!! Doctor is not much better... I will be finding a different Doctor I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL

Excellent Dr....Horrible Staff

Dr. Zorrman is an excellent Dr. With great bed side manners. He's a very knowledgeable surgeon and Dr. My only complaint would be his scheduling staff. Not only are they unprofessional but they have no sympathy for Dr. Zorman's patients. (They do not compliment him at all)

THANKS DR. ZORMAN

AFTER READING THE REVIEWS WRITTEN IN REFERENCE TO DR. ZORMAN I HIGHLY DISAGREE. MY MOM HAS HAD A CYST ON HER BRAIN SINCE 1997 AND HAVE NOT FELT COMFORTABLE WITH ANYONE OPERATING ON HER BRAIN TO DATE UNTIL MEETING DR. ZORMAN.I'M THANKFUL FOR HIM AND SUCH A GREAT TEAM TO PERFORM A SURGERY SUCH AS BRAIN SURGERY AND THE RESULTS COME OUT SO PERFECT. MY MOM IS DOING GREAT AND I BELIEVE THIS SURGERY HAS SAVED HER LIFE AND IF IT WASNT FOR DR. ZORMANS ATTITUDE AND PERSONALITY SHE PROBABLY WOULD STILL HAVE THE CYST SITTING ON HER BRAIN CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS THEN NEEDED... I THANK DR. ZORMAN SO MUCH AND GLAD THIS IS A POSITIVE AND NEW OUTLOOK ON DOCTORS AND BRAIN SURGERY... THANK YOU

Disappointed

The office/secretaries are the most laid back I have ever seen and have no sense of urgency. They schedule surgery at the speed of light, but the follow up afterwards leaves much to be desired. Good luck getting them to return a phone call no matter how much pain you are in, you have to basically stalk them to get anything done, I am still waiting for them to arrange my physical therapy, and it's been months. My insurance requires that the referring doctor arrange, so I never got it, I had to go to another doctor, and cross your fingers and pray that another dr will see you after having been operated by someone else, I have never seen such disregard for a patient's pain or well being, It is a shame that such a well respected doctor has such unsympathetic staff.

Dr. Greg Zorman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.