Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregg R Albers MD
Dr. Gregg R Albers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lynchburg, VA, with other offices in Lynchburg, VA and Lynchburg, VA . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Albers is affiliated with Lynchburg General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregg R Albers has 3 locations
2811 Linkhorne Dr Ste A
Lynchburg, VA 24503
2321 Wards Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24502
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregg R Albers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gregg R Albers has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Gregg R Albers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregg R Albers - Posted on August 30th, 2016
My mother sees Dr. Albers. He is completely incompetent. He CONSISTENTLY messes up her prescriptions and medication. He is arrogant as the day is long. He is hostile towards the patient and pushes his extreme right wing political views onto the patient. I would rather talk to a rock than have this quack manage my health.
Dr. Albers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Gregg R Albers Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregg R Albers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lynchburg, VA.