Dr. Gregg Brodsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Brodsky?

He was good to me

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I saw Dr. Brodsky when he was still a resident. He was always really nice and would joke around. He made me feel comfortable during an uncomfortable time in my life. I was upset when he left for Massachusetts and left that practice shortly thereafter.

Rude

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I saw Dr. Brodsky on an urgent basis after being seen in the ER for pancreatitis. He was rude — repeatedly so. I don't know if he is somehow unsure of himself and compensates by being insulting or if that is his nature. Maybe he was having a really terrible day? Whatever the case, I hope Dr. Karamitsious is available should I have an urgent need in the future. He is consistently nice as well as being a good physician.

Posted on November 28th, 2017