Dr. Gregg J Colle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregg J Colle?

Office Management a Disaster

Very poorly run office prevented me from ever making it back to see Colle. When scheduling an appointment I was put on hold for so long I thought she had forgotten about me. I should have stopped right there, but went ahead and made an appointment. After an hour of waiting to be seen, I inquired how much longer would it be and she told me I was next. But, I wasn't. I don't know what's going on with their office, but after 1h and 10m of waiting I had to return to work. I won't be back.

Great dermatologist. He treated all three of my sons with skin conditions when they were very small. He went out of his way to explain things others wouldn't have. I really hated to move away from driving distance to see him!