The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregg E Cregan
Dr. Gregg E Cregan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Cregan is affiliated with Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center and Novant Health Medical Park Hospital. Dr. Cregan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregg E Cregan has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregg E Cregan has the following 4 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Gregg E Cregan has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregg E Cregan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cregan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1978
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Gregg E Cregan accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
Locations & DirectionsOrthocarolina, 170 Kimel Park Dr, Winston Salem, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregg E Cregan in this video.
Dr. Gregg E Cregan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.