Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregg A Delisle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Well 4 years later here I am. Still trying to get the word out. Long story short, this doctor's lack of care (mis-diagnosis) lead to me having Asherman's syndrome. Look it up. Many surgeries later...still not able to get pregnant or stay prego (if I can even get prego). This practice is a joke. Another doc in this practice actually stated I might have some scar tissue from giving birth, performed the surgery and said "yes you had some minor scar tissue" -- which was not true ...AND he did actually diagnose me with Asherman's and DID NOT TELL ME. Lack of care in general....I hope they sleep well at night.
I have been going to Dr. Delisle for 24 years. I have some special problems and he has handled them well. I feel that he is an excellent doctor. It IS up to you to provide him with all your questions, but he will give you a full answer. When he detects a problem, he addresses it immediately. I do not understand the previous poor rating at all.
Dr. Delisle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Gregg A Delisle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClinic for Women, 910 Adams St SE Ste 300, Huntsville, AL
Dr. Gregg A Delisle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.