Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregg A Denicola
Dr. Gregg A Denicola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Beach, CA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Denicola is affiliated with St Jude Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente Orange County Anaheim Medical Center and Mission Hospital Laguna Beach. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregg A Denicola has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I am so happy to have found Dr. Gregg DeNicola and his staff at Caduceus Medical Group! In all my life, I have never heard of a doctor who was so professional, caring and approachable. Dr. DeNicola goes out of his way to make sure that you are taken care of. He is available after hours through his MouseCalls email and takes a personal interest in every concern you may have. It is a pleasure to talk with his staff, all who obviously love what they do and where they work. The offices are beautiful and the atmosphere is relaxed; completely unlike any medical office I have ever known. Most doctors appear distant and too busy for questions and conversation, making you feel hesitant to bring concerns to them and taking too much of their time. Not so with Dr. DeNicola. He has such a wonderful disposition, is thoughtful and truly cares about anything that concerns his patients. He is also extremely knowledgeable! I never thought I would appreciate a doctor so much; especially enough to write a review about! I cannot begin to say enough positive things about Dr. Gregg DeNicola. I am truly grateful to call him my doctor and highly recommend him and his staff to anyone.
Dr. Denicola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Gregg A Denicola accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCaduceus Medical Group, 333 Thalia St, Laguna Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregg A Denicola in this video.
Dr. Gregg A Denicola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Beach, CA.