More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregg M Alexander has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Gregg M Alexander has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 2 of 2
The Best Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregg M Alexander - Posted on August 23rd, 2011
My kids have been seeing Dr Alexander for about 2-3 years now. My one has ADHD and aload of other problems. I want to say I have seen Dr.Alexander diagnose a problem when I felt their was no way that was it. I have seen him admit when a child is out of his expertise. I have seen him make sure parents follow through for the best of a childs well being. I have seen him be patient, funny, and serious for the health of a child. His staff has always got me in on short notice, on a emergency basis, on a regular well check promptly. over all this is the best speciality Doctor I have seen in a long time. But it is hard to get in and I would recommend anyone with children with disabilities to see this Doctor if you want a Doctor that cares.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregg M Alexander - Posted on January 18th, 2011
Nurse was digging in my child's ear with a q-tip because she couldn't get their hearing machine to work. If she would have looked at the medical record or looked in his ear she would have seen the ear tubes which would explain the hearing test problem. Other than some of his staffs shortcomings Dr. Alexander is a good caring doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Gregg M Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregg M Alexander, DO - Pediatrics in London, OH, in this video.
Dr. Gregg M Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near London, OH.