Dr. Gregg J Reis Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gregg J Reis?

Insightful visit

DR. Spent quality time with me, answered my questions, did a complete cardio check, rescheduled cardio testing..very satisfied with his care. Sandy H

Discouraged

Felt like he gave me a death sentence, told me because of my age, to eat whatever, don't worry about it, ....even though high cholesterol causes my problem and it could cause stroke or death, ....like he didn't 'give a care ...

Horrible Dr.

This Dr. doesn't have any compassion. He doesn't give you the time or day to explain to you what is going on. He doesn't return phone calls. He will not speak to you on the phone when you are having a problem. It is a factory. you are just a number. Never go back.

Not Recommended

My husband decided to visit Dr. Reis after experiencing some typical heart-related symptoms (shortness of breath, fatigue, etc.). Dr. Reis performed a heart catheterization at our urging, and the procedure went well. However, due to some other symptoms cropping up, we scheduled an urgent visit with Dr. Reis. During this visit, we were given the diagnosis of "restrictive cardiomyopathy." Not knowing what this was, I asked if there were any treatments available. The response was a flat "no." I asked if we could perform further tests. Same response. He basically told us that the outlook was grim and nothing could be done. He then left the room. We waited several minutes, waiting for him to come back, but then he went into another room to visit with another patient. We were crushed and saddened.This story has a happy ending, though. We found another cardiologist at another hospital who ordered tests right away and found a REAL diagnosis for a disease that is treatable. We strongly recommend you avoid this doctor.

Dr. Gregg J Reis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.