Dr. Greg A Schaublin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greg A Schaublin?

Avoid

Extremely horrible bedside manner. Hostile. Said i should have died rather than fight disease. Never followed up on findings of testing.

office staff

dr schaublin is an excellent doctor. unfortunately his office staff isn't as competent as he is. because of them, I got my records this week to take to my new neurologist at Mayfield clinic. they need to get their act together.

Hospital Emergency Patient

My first meeting with Dr Schaublin was when I was hospitalized for a potential stroke. Dr. Schaublin promptly assessed my condition and quickly had many tests completed. He thoroughly discussed all his findings with me and answered all questions. Fortunately I did not have a stroke. However, he found other concerns, for which he recommended I see an endocrinologist and pulmonologist. Dr. Schaublin was very responsive, thorough, personable and professional. He was a very good communicator and comfortable to talk with. I believe Dr. Schaublin is a highly trustworthy doctor and I would definitely seek his services again if I have further concerns.

My doctor for 4 years

Dr Schaublin worked very persistantly to get a diagnosis on my medical issues. It was not an easy task but his perserverance paid off. I would absolutley reccommend him to any of my friends and family.He has a wonderful deameanor, extremely patient, listens well and works hard to make you feel better. It's is not your typical doctor visit. He has a true gift and talent for medecine and working with his patients.