Dr. Gregg T Schuyler Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gregg T Schuyler?

This was my first visit to the Heart Institute and my first appointment with Dr. Schuyler. I was very satisfied..

Dr. Schuyler is an excellent physician. He explains everything to his patients where they can understand it, and he tells it like it is. I picked him as a cardiologist for my stepmother about 6 years ago and she loves him to death, and also for my husband about 2 years ago, then for myself this year. He has to be the most through, kind, compassionate, caring ,and lets don't leave out great sense of humor doctor I have ever encountered. He gets my vote for the best cardiologist.

Jerry G

Truly a highly Educated individual with a tremendous personality. Well respected and admired by the hospital staff. He has done wonders with my heart disease and maintaining my activity. A very outstanding Professional.

Dr. Schuyler is experienced, caring and funny. I trust him to keep me healthy.

Dr. Gregg Schuyler

Dr. Schuyler is the most knowledgable, pleasant, funny and caring doctor I have ever met . He toldme things about my condition that nooneelseeveer has, and put me completely at ease.

Dr. Schuyler is smart, caring, serious and funny! He has taken care of me for almost 9 years, and probably saved my life from CHF. He watches me year to year and he will repair my valve if ever the time comes. I love this man because I believe completely he gave me back my life 9 years ago.

heart most important part

You might want to just get a cardiologist on your side ,I was 49 had a heart attack and it could have been prevented if only I seen the dr. He could have some a couple minor checks and might have saved me a lot of grief, very professional establishment your call tho saved me ,just saying!

Highly recommend

excellent physician with a wonderful staff

Highly recommend him. Very competent, skilled and responsive.

Dr. Schuyler has been taking care of my heart for 15 years. He is kind and considerate. He makes you feel like you are the most important person he will see that day. He knows the ins and outs of the heart, and what is the most important thing to do for each patient.

An accomplished professional!

Dr. Schuyler is knowledgeable, personable and very focused on the needs, both emotional and physical, of his patients. He put me at ease with the testing he did for my preparation for major surgery, and has since made me feel like my best interests were of real importance to him. I recommend him without reservation of any kind!

Dr. Gregg T Schuyler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.