Dr. Gregg A Shalan Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gregg A Shalan?

Finally!

Since the inception of my epilepsy around 2005, I went to doctor after doctor hoping to find one that could get me under control. All of the doctors that I saw prior to Dr. Shalan, only increased my med dosage thinking that this would remedy my episodes. Not so. It wasn't until I started going to Dr. Shalan did a doctor actually take time and did some troubleshooting. Dr. Shalan tried different types of meds until he found the right mix that remedied my seizures. Explanations of my condition are put in layman's terms and easy to understand. I always feel the 'passion' he has for his profession. Dr. Shalan was referred to me and now I'm referring him to you.

Adult ADHD